10 Steps to Getting Your Home Ready to Sell!
- Fix deferred maintenance items.
- Check all light fixtures. High voltage bulbs are better for showing.
- Repair and paint cracks in walls and ceilings
- Pack up the valuables to protect them.
- Plants should be healthy or removed.
- Detail it. Clean the cracks, baseboards and floors and have the carpet cleaned.
- Wash the windows.
- Create a model home look which is sparse and shows the space.
- Pack up the collections.
- Freshen up the curb appeal.
Now that the house is clear we can put back some items to make the pictures stand out. ***In this example the only thing added was a table top bowl and a throw blanket to tie the pillows to more color.
Call me before or during this process. 928-846-6044 Brenda. I love to show you how to make your home stand out in the professional pictures.